Are you ready for another Disney 24-hour event?
Are you ready to party? Get your Mickey Ears ready because Disney will be kicking off the summer with an all-night party at the Walt Disney World Resort’s Magic Kingdom Park. The Park will be open to guests for 24 hours of nonstop fun from 6 a.m.-6 a.m. May 22-23. Guests are invited to dress to show their Disney Side while certain attractions, entertainment, merchandise, food and beverages will be available all night long! This special 24 hour event is to celebrate the start of the “Coolest Summer Ever” at Walt Disney World Resort.
You know Disney wants Magic to be bursting at the seams every time you step through the gates at one of their parks, this year is no different! With the “Coolest Summer Ever” guest can experience a whole new level of magic, check out the new experiences coming to you with the “Coolest Summer Ever.”
- Frozen Fun – “Frozen” Summer Fun LIVE will bring Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf with citizens of Arendelle appearing daily at Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 17-Sept. 7.
- Cool Thrill Rides – Guests will find thrills from mild to wild to out of this world in all four Walt Disney World parks. Choose from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train plus Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park; Test Track and Soarin’ at Epcot; Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Weekends – Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios find stars from another galaxy during Star Wars Weekends May 15 – June 14.
- New Restaurants and Shopping – Throughout the summer, new waterfront dining and boutique shops flow into the Downtown Disney shopping/dining/entertainment district as its transformation into Disney Springs continues.
- Epcot Entertainment – New entertainment acts will appear throughout Epcot World Showcase, which also brings a fresh summery twist on fan favorite, Voices of Liberty.
- A Splash at Water Parks – A cool new deal doubles the fun at Disney’s two iconic water parks – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
Don’t worry West Coasters, you have not been forgotten! Here are some details about what is coming to Disneyland Resort this summer. Disneyland Resort will kick off the summer with a dynamic 24-hour event of its own, May 22-23, to launch the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration. Marking the 60th anniversary of the resort, the Diamond Celebration includes the premieres of three new nighttime spectaculars: “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, “Paint the Night” parade and “World of Color – Celebrate!”
The all-day/all-night revelry of the 24-hour party will include dancing and special character encounters at locations in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks, along with enchanting Diamond décor throughout the resort and the exciting shows and attractions that bring guests back year after year. The Disneyland Resort invites guests of all ages to kick off the summer travel season in Southern California, celebrating 60 years of magic at a resort that remains forever young.
This has been a brutal Winter for us east coasters, I am so excited to head south this May and Rock my Disney side with my friends and Family.
- ‘Zootopia’-themed expansion coming to Shanghai Disneyland - January 22, 2019
- Disney’s New Riviera Resort Now Accepting Reservations - January 22, 2019
- 2019 Pro Bowl Events Return to ESPN Wide World of Sports at Walt Disney World Resort. - January 22, 2019